Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2015

[REVIEW & SWATCH]: Colour Pop Lippie Stix



Lippies are always be my weakness. 

Even i'm more liptint/lipstain-girl but color variations of them is so boring.

I'm pretty sure all of you already try Color Pop Lippie Stix. So i'm not gonna talk to much about this brand. I have been wanting to do a review and swatches of these lippie stix for quite some time now, finally I got the time to doing it so here goes!


I got mine in #Pinch, #Brink, #Clique, #Lady, #CreatureThis line has five finishes: matte, satin, crème, glossy and sheer. All five of the shades that I've bought are matte, so I can't comment on how the different finishes compare to one another.


 I like the shape of the product, rather small and slanted. It's really nice because sometimes when i travelling, i want to bring more than one lippen but i don't want my makeup pouch or my bag full of lippies. 



Here some swatches


[left to right]: #pinch, #brink, #clique, #lady, #creature



#pinch

#brink

#clique

#lady

#creature 


They go on pretty smoothly, have nice pigmentation, and wear very comfortably. They're not particularly moisturizing, but I don't find them drying either. They are all so gorgeous but my most favorite is #creature, bold vamp color, really-really good  I feel like the price is worth the quality of the product. I don't feel I need the lip liners with them because they stay put nicely. 


Have you tried any products from Colourpop? What do you think of their lippies?

Lemme know on the comment below.

Don't forget to follow the blog if you love what you are reading and check back every day or so for updates! ♥ See you on my next post ;)





















7 comments:

  1. Awwww suka yg pinch tapi kalau buat yg ombre ala lipen kpop lebih milih yg creature^_^ nice revieww~

    Xoxo,
    http://www.leeviahan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa kalau untuk gradientl ip gitu pinch ngga terlalu keliatan tp kalau full lip bagus deh.
      you should try !

      Delete
  2. Belum pernah coba, tapi suka kemasannya dan tulisannya yang terembos hologram gitu di dusnya. *salah fokus, hahaha*

    :))

    citraramya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah kalau udah punya satu biasanya pengen nambah lagi ahahaha habis harganya ngga terlalu mahal and the quality is damn good lol
      ayuk beli beli beli XD

      Delete
  3. warnanya cantik2 banget XD
    nice review!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou and yashh their color is so pigmented, actually i want to have all of color lol

      Delete
  4. aku juga suka sm colorpop warnanya cakep meskipun agak kurang long last yak, yg creature emg super cakep di kamu

    ReplyDelete