Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

[TUTORIAL]: Fall Make Up

Hi! 

Finally I made a first tutorial. It's pretty confusing first. So please... please... please... don't judge me if my explanation doesn't really help or another flaws. I promise to make it better next time :)

So here we go!














Product I used:

- MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation NC20
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer Neutralizer
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude
-The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
-The Face Shop Styling Eyeliner Brown
Kiss Me Heroine Make Quick Eyebrow Pencil 01
- Too Cool For School Art Class by Rodin
- Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Farouche (122)
- Colorpop Lippie Stix Pinch


I hope you guys enjoy my tutorial. For next tutorial, I still make fall make up theme but I will make it softer than this look, so if you want to go college or work you still can achieve that look.

Let me know what do you think about this look comment below.


Stay pretty!

7 comments:

  1. the lipstick is suit on you :3


    www.ofisuredii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu, yes i do love bold dark lip colors lol

      Delete
  2. pretty !
    btw softlens nya pake apa ? :p *salah fokus*
    salam kenal !

    Lady Ciel World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu <3, yoki eyes kalau ngga salah namanya, this is the most comfortable circle lens that i've ever had... worth to try!

      Delete