Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

[REVIEW & SWATCH]: Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick

Do you ever heard this brand? Well... i never heard about this brand until the famous KathleenLights posting a video on her channel told that she colaborate with this brand and make her own liquid lipstick...

Hmm...
Sounds promising...

So yeah... Just like another girl, i want to try it and just purchase it when i saw one of online shop sell it. 

I get mine in #AtlanticCity, #Mocha, and the oh-so-hype #Miamifever by one and only Kathleenlights.






Here some swatches...


These liquid lipsticks have a mousse like consistency and apply like butter. They feel creamy and lightweight on the lips. 

Staying power of these lipstick is pretty good. By my experience, it does stain on your glass or bottle when you drink. It's really gross for me (that's why i'm not fan of lipstick hiks), but yeah my lip still looking good when I look in the mirror. The color is still set on my lip.  It only disappears at the inner part when I eat something, outer part still stays on. So you definitely need touch up your lip right after you eat. 


#Mocha

It’s a gorgeous light brown shade that looks fairly light so it’s perfect everyday wear for me. Maybe it looks lit bit pink on these picture but in real life it's more brown and darker. But not too dark, it just perfect. Love it!!





#MiamiFever by KathleenLights

I'm so excited to try this color!! I don't know how to explain this color because like KathleenLights said, "It's a burn, dark terracotta color". And i'm just like, "wth is terracotta color??" It's sound like some army warrior something, then I google it and i'm right, there was a army called Terracotta. But yeah the color that google give it to me just like this #MiamiFever. And i loveee it... 





#AtlanticCity

Super gorgeous red color... And smell like a candy or something sweet. The other doesn't smell like anything. I don't know about the other shades but this one do smell sweet, and i like it. Make me wanna lick it lol...





Overall i love it! 


So what do you thinks guys? Would you give it try?

Let me know on comment below.


See you on my next post 
Stay pretty!






8 comments: