Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2015

[REVIEW & SWATCH]: Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar

Laneige is one of Korean high-end brand. When I was seeing a lot of buzz online about the Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar, I thought I would just have to give it a go for myself. I mean, the product that aims to create that ombre look of two complimentary lip shades, in one stroke of the lipstick wand, how can i dont give it try? 



I get mine in #03 Pink Salmon, #04 Milk Blurring, and #10 Burgundy Love





It comes in a rectangular plastic tube with a click-on cap and a push-up lever. 

WARNING: It is very important to note is that you MUST open the cap before pushing the lever – or else you’ll end up with a bumped-end lipstick.



Here some swatches

#03 Pink Salmon

This color is a big fail for me. The orange it self is so pigmented, vibrant, and pretty... but that pink color is so boooooo.... I have to apply it like hundred times until i get the color that i want.






#04 Milk Blurring

This is my favorite , definitely would be a member of my makeup pouch. It's so brilliant to put white color pair with red color. Love love love it...








 #10 Burgundy Love

Deep burgundy and a coral pink, and is the only deep shade that is close to vampy. I like it but i prefer deep burgundy it self without that coral pink color.











 So what do you thinks guys? Would you give it try?

Let me know on comment below.


See you on my next post 
Stay pretty!














6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous on the laneige lip bar <3 Love the milk blurring :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyouu ♥ yess that's my favorite too

      Delete
  2. waaa all the colors are so pretty, and you look so pretty >3<
    definitely wanna try this lip bar

    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuu ♥ u're so kind. yes you should try it at least one of them

      Delete
  3. milk blurring and burgundy sooooo pretty ><


    http://ourbeautystoy.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess milk blurring definitely is most favorite

      Delete