Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

[REVIEW & SWATCH]: Majolica Majorca Puff De Cheek Macaron

Love at first sight does exist...


Well... You don't need a cute handsome boy to falling in love with.
In my case, i'm falling in love with cute oh-so pretty blushes, Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek.




Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek comes in a cute little tin shaped like a French macaron. The small tin cans are so cute and handy. 




I got mine in #PK301 Peach Macaron and #PK302 Strawberry Mix












They came with super cute lovely photogenic puff. But i'm not gonna touch that puff, they are to pretty to handle their job lol. I prefer using my blush brush to swirl these blushes.




#PK301 Peach Macaron is pale peachy-pink color that i really love. This is a matte blush so you can use it everyday. The color is payoff which is good, and it's build-able. Then i have #PK302 Strawberry Mix which is a pale shimmery pink. Goshhh... look how pretty that color, first time i look at that blush i'm pretty afraid that my face will turn like baboon's butt. In my life, i never have blush with this color. But show must goes on, so i swirl my brush, put on my cheek and it's turns out a really nice shimmery pink. It's really pretty ♥ 

Eventhoo #PK302 is a really pretty color, but i don't use it in the daytime because it's too shimmery-so-shinning-like-a-diamond-in-the-sky for my style. I prefer using it as a highlight to my cheekbone. It does give me a really nice natural glowing look.

Here some swatches...





using #PK301 Peach Macaron

using #PK302 Strawberry Mix


So what do you thinks guys? Would you give it try?

Let me know on comment below.


See you on my next post 
Stay pretty!




6 comments:

  1. Lucu banget tempatnya, kalo udah habis bisa jadi tempat penyimpanan aksesoris yakk hihihi
    Yang Strawberry mix shimmering banget yah, bisa jadi highlighter kayaknya ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg your idea is really briliant... iyaa shimmering tapi nampaknya kalau buat ke party gitu oke juga ehehehe

      Delete
  2. Cute banget packagingnya >.<
    Belinya di mana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku belinya di watson SG, tapi kayaknya ada kok os yang jual ehehehe
      happy hunting!

      Delete
  3. Aku punya yg strawberry mix tapi belum di pakai ahaha sayang masih banyak blush on yang udah kebuka tapi dipakainya juga jarang lol -__-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa aku juga sebenarnya sayang makainya tapi penasaran jadi apa di kulit lol
      begitulah perempuan, ngga tahan sama barang lucu dikit langsung beli...
      padahal meja hias udah ngga ada space lagi :'

      Delete