Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2015

[REVIEW]: MAC Peaches & Fleur Power Blush On

Who doesn't love blush on? 

One blush will never be enough for us rite? Even the color doesn't really different and pretty similar, but you just wanna buy more and more and more till your mom suddenly doin some inspection and found that you have more than 10 blushes with similar color...

I never be a fan of shimmering blush, lil bit shimmer is good but just let the highlight doin the job to make my face glowing. I'm forever fan of matte blusher. MAC is one of brand that have a lot of shades and type of blushes. One of my favorite is MAC Sheertone in shade #Peaches and MAC Satin in shade #FleurPower.






MAC Sheertone PEACHES




OmyGod, i really love this color. I always love peachy orangey color, i think it's really really fit my yellow undertone. This blush offers a natural flush of color and absolutely perfect for daytime in summer or spring. Oh well, don’t be scared of the word 'Sheertone', because you can build up the intesity. The blush is a nice soft texture without being powdery or chalky. I think this blush would look gorgeous on any girl with yellow undertones just like me. Two swipe and you look blooming.

Here some swatch on my face.




MAC Satin FLEUR POWER


I love pink. I do love it, but i think pink just doesn't fit me well. Well everyone told me that i look good in pink but i dont feel confident when i use pink color. I bought this because i love the name, Fleur is sounds so lovely LOL.  I love the color, it's a warm coral-pink color. This blush makes me look like I have naturally rosy cheeks. It's very pigmented tho, so less is more.

Here some swatch on my face.



Do you guys ever watch GET IT BEAUTY. I'm pretty sure, that's one of your favorite beauty show. In one of their episode, they discuss about PINK VS ORANGE. Yoo In Na representative of ORANGE because she has warm skintone and IU representative of PINK because she has cool skintone. I'm sure i have warm tone so Peach that have orangey color fit me better.

So what's your team girls ? #TEAMORANGE or TEAMPINK?


Let me know on the comment below.


Don't forget to follow the blog if you love what you are reading and check back every day or so for updates! ♥ See you on my next post ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment