Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

[REVIEW]: NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powder

Being an oh-very-very-oily skin gal, I like trying out all kinds of powder's.
However, I am picky with them. Too picky i think.

NARS is one of my favorite brand. I have NARS Loose Powder, i wouldn't say that i hate it, but the packaging is really-really something. Too bulky (not your travelling buddy), and when you open it, your powder just so mess up, like all over the place. And yeah, i pick wrong shade, i pick #BEACH and it's turn out too yellow for my skintone.

So I decided to purchase NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powder and it's become one my HG product.


The packaging is excellent. It's NARS style classy, but also very functional. The loose powder sifter thing isn't spazz and doesn't dispense stupid amounts of powder at once. It also doesn't spill everywhere. It isn't too hard to get powder out, but it also isn't too easy, it's just right.



I pick shade #EDEN, and this is really perfect for my yellow undertones. To apply, I usually use a big fluffy brush (or a powder puff, or a beauty blender, if I’m using it to set concealer) into the jar, tap off the excess, then lightly dust that on my face.




shade #EDEN

Can you look at how amazing this powder. It's blur my super giant-pores (horray!) and smooth the texture of my skin.

before using

after using


Here my face wearing MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation and set up with NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powder. So blurry and nice right? 






Do you guys ever try this product? Please drop your comment and don't forget to follow the blog if you love what you are reading and check back every day or so for updates! ♥ See you on my next post ;)






2 comments: