Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

First Post - How to Achieve Natural Big Eyes

Hi :) Welcome to my first post  My name is Febriana Florensia, but you can just call me Ria. I can say that i'm a beauty junkie.


I have tried writing a few times, but none of them worked out. Well, i'm pretty lazy to write or update the blog regularly. However, i love reading a lot of other's blog. And i guess this is what motivating me to start doing this, blogging :)

So yeah, this is my first post. 

How to achieve natural big eyes. 


Having a big, double eyelid is such a gift for asian-oriented girl. I mean, look at (almost) all girls in South Korea, they are obsessed with double eyelid. Thank God, i born with natural double eyelid eyes. Not so big but yeah you can tell me my eyes is not small. I used to pretty confident with my eyes, but when i'm growing up, i want bigger, deeper eyelid. Yeah such a human with no gratefull at all rite? LOL. That's why i always try to make eyes look bigger. 

To achieve this look, I need only 2 product, eyelid tape and eyeliner (oh please don't forget circle lenses - but i'm not gonna talk about that in here). I love collecting eyelid tape, i think i have more than 10 brands. When i go traveling overseas, beauty haul is a must, and eyelid tape always be loyal member in my beauty haul. I promise that i will posting about eyelid tape for another next post.





 This is one of my favorite eyelid tape, ChooSmile. I got it from Tammia. Well, i dont know about you but i never heard about this brand, but because i already what kind of eyelid tape that i have to buy, i just grab it to cashier.




 I used 2 different type of eyeliner, liquid and pencil gelliner. Oh yeah, currently i love using brown eyeliner. Brown color achieve more natural look that black i think. Here i'm using The Face Shop Face It Eyeliner #02 Edge Brown and LA Girl Glide Gelliner #GP355 Deep Bronze.


The Face Shop Face It Eyeliner #02 Edge Brown
LA Girl Glide Gelliner #GP355 Deep Bronze
swatch

So guys... what do you think?
Lemme know what do you think on the comment below.

Don't forget to follow the blog if you love what you are reading and check back every day or so for updates! ♥ See you on my next post ;)

2 comments:

  1. Riaaa.. cakeps blognya! Suka deh! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ci aku baru liat commentnya, makasih yah ci :3 semoga bisa menjadi hiburan di kala bosan ngga tau mau ngapain

      Delete