Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2018

[REVIEW] TESTERKOREA --- TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Glam Rock Double Proof Brow







Hi guys! 

Another post for product I received from TesterKorea as part of their Beauty Tester.
So, around one month ago, one of my fav webstore, TesterKorea was searching for the 'Beauty Tester'. Well... of course immediately I registered myself, i mean why not rite? And thanks God i got a chance to be one of their Beauty Tester, chosen from among 350 applicants *rejeki anak soleh*

Well if you follow me on my Instagram, you know before Indonesia's custom become so strict, I really like shopping at TesterKorea because of huge selection of Korean cosmetics there and they give many free samples! Also we can even request any product there and they will help to make it available for us to purchase it.

So for this post i gonna share my review about 
TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Glam Rock Double Proof Brow 






The packaging is so cool! This is why i love this brand, their packaging is always on point!
Well no wonder this product has a good response in Korea.



I got mine in no 02- Ash Brown





So basicly this product is designed with two caps, one for the brow ink, and one for the brow mascara





The first step, the brow ink is used to define the shape of the brows and fill in the gaps. The applicator is a sponge-like applicator that actually kinda look a like lip tint applicators. 



And then the brow mascara comes with a spoolie brush for adjusting the color of your own brow hair to the color of the brow ink.





The brow ink smoothly glides on the brows and leaves a natural finish. While the spoolie looks keep brows in place and make the hair look more visible. Also the staying power this brow product is great and will last you all day!


I would like to use this for my daily look!

Wdyt guys?


TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Glam Rock Double Proof Brow is retailed on KRW16.000 on Testerkorea. 




See you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment