Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2018

[REVIEW] TESTERKOREA -- a;t Fox Tea Toc Water Cream





Hi guys!
It's been a (veryyyyyyy) long time since my last post in this blog :(

Yeah i'm kinda busy with adulting lol and also it's really hard to maintain all my social media, so i try to focus on my Instagram and Youtube. But yeah i comeback with some post and brave yourself guys!



So, around one month ago, one of my fav webstore, TesterKorea was searching for the 'Beauty Tester'. Well... of course immediately I registered myself, i mean why not rite? And thanks God i got a chance to be one of their Beauty Tester, chosen from among 350 applicants *rejeki anak soleh*



Well if you follow me on my Instagram, you know before Indonesia's custom become so strict, I really like shopping at TesterKorea because of huge selection of Korean cosmetics there and they give many free samples! Also we can even request any product there and they will help to make it available for us to purchase it.



So for this post, I will talk about a;t Fox Tea Toc Water Cream first.



a;t Fox Tea Toc Water Cream comes with very nice packaging that looks very pretty! I mean please take a look the pictures guys.





Oh well, I heard that it's having a good reputation in Korea and did you know that a;t Fox at first started as a tea/dessert cafe? Well they provide special powder room in their cafe so you can try out the cosmetics! It just makes me more curious with this product!

Information that I got from Testerkorea's website:


01. Moisture supplement with green tea water

Its cool and moist texture immediately soothes skin and tightens pores as well as keeps skin moisturized for all day long.



02. Reducing sebum with refresh and moist feeling

Its fills under skin with rich moisture and keeps smoothness onto skin with the oil-free gel type



03. Wrapping skin with a moisture layer during sleeping time

A moisture layer intensively permeates aloe component into skin during night time and keeps skin moisturized and refreshed for all day long.


Here are the key ingredients




How to use


Apply a suitable amount onto face and gently rub as a step for cream. For sleeping mask,apply twice of the regular amount and evenly rub all over face. Leave it while sleeping.




Well basicly, this is a Water-Based Gel Moisturizer. Eventhou its called a cream, it's not.




It comes with spatula.






 The runny gel texture with a touch of silky gooey-ness spreads easily across my skin, blends and sinks in quite effortlessly. And then the scent, it has a fairly sweet green tea/floral scent, not a dry tea. But sadly (for me) the fragrance did go away quickly.

before use

after use



After i use it, skin feels bouncier. It doesn’t feel greasy or thick on the skin. For my oily skin, this is more than suitable, it hydrates and moisturizes my skin enough during the day (yes I use this for my moisturizer on my AM routine). I can feel my skin instantly being plumped and soothed every time I use it. Also i love to use this as sleeping mask, just grab generous amount and voila you gonna wake up to supple and hydrated skin.



Well the only downside is the packaging is kinda bulky because i would love to bring this for one of my travel's skincare. But yep, i would say that's the only downside.



After all, my experience with a;t Fox Tea Toc Water Cream is quite pleasant and I will continue using it!


a;t Fox Tea Toc Water Cream is retailed on KRW18.000 on Testerkorea. 




See you on my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment