Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2018

[REVIEW] TESTERKOREA --- The Face Shop Gelato Tint Review

Hi guys! Another post for product I received from TesterKorea as part of their Beauty Tester and for this post i gonna share my review about liptint.

Well if you follow me on my Instagram, you guys probably already know that i always be #teamliptint. So when TesterKorea sent me this, IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Especially with this kinda packaging, who can resist???
You can see the colorful sprinkles on the top part, the dripping effect on the side and even the cone pattern. SO CUTE!

So the products claim:

+ Melting mousse tint
+ Long-lasting color
+ Contains 4 plant oils (rose hip, safflower seed, apple and mango)



I got mine in 06 Cherry Mousse and it has a light cherry kinda scent.
It’s really easy to blend and the pigmentation is crazy! It has a velvet finish so if you love your lip looks matte, you gonna like it!


full lips



ombre lips

The shade is a hot pink color and actually I don’t like this kinda this shade because for me it doesn't suit my warm undertone. If you have cool undertone, you may find the shade looks perfect on you.

It doesn't transfer-proof anyway, so when i drinking my coffee, it transferred my cup perfectly. But trust me, the stain power is amazing!
this pict taken before i drink my coffee and eat my lunch
after i eat drink coffee and eat my lunch
Pretty impressive right?
Well actually i really wanna try another color lol.
So, wdyt about this liptint?

The Face Shop Gelato Tint is retailed on KRW12.000 on Testerkorea. 

http://www.testerkorea.com/Product/the_face_shop_gelato_tint_42g_45833



See you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment